Electrical Engineer/Software Engineer
BIOFerm™ is seeking a Electrical Engineer/Software Engineer to design, implement, and troubleshoot electrical systems and software in BIOFerm™ renewable energy facilities.
- Design, analyze, optimize, implement and troubleshoot plant control system of biogas plants
- Design and optimize electrical systems for biogas plants
- Evaluate and summarize engineering information for proposals, documentation or presentations
- Solicit and review bids, and purchase electrical and controls equipment for projects.
- Oversee and evaluate work performed by subcontractors to ensure compliance with engineering drawings
Desired Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in electrical engineering field and a minimum of three (3) year of industry experience, or
- Associate’s Degree in a technical field and a minimum of five (5) years of industry experience in engineering
- Intermediate programming skills/aptitude
- Experience with Visual basic, C++.
- Microcontroller programming experience with Siemens SIMATIC or Rockwell MICROLOGIX is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Access
- Experience with blowers, variable frequency drives, industrial motors, etc.
- Industry experience in ethanol, chemical plants, biomass, waste-water, etc.
- Experience with sensors, pneumatic controls, and PLCs
- Hands-on experience with electric equipment and tools to perform assembly, testing, repair, and troubleshooting of industrial plant systems and software
- Autodesk AutoCad or equivalent experience
- Basic circuit/PCB design
- Self-starter, results oriented, and able to multitask
- Excellent teamwork, coordination and communication skills
- German language a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel and valid US Passport required
Salary based on experience and qualifications. BIOFerm offers a comprehensive package of benefits.
If you are seeking a challenging and growth-oriented work environment, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack